Our mid-grade hot air leveling tape features non-stick adhesive even after a long delay between wave soldering and tape removal. Used to protect gold finger contacts during hot air leveling and wave soldering.
- Deer® Brand is the highest performing PC Board tape
- Multi-layer composite tape conforms to fine circuits and gold fingers
- Clean removal on high temperature masking applications
- Flatback paper reinforced with polyester film, combined with an extra aggressive silicone adhesive to withstand the rigors of hot air leveling
- Excellent chemical and hot solder resistance
- Specifically designed to fully protect gold or rhodium plated P.C. Board finger contacts through flux and high heat of molten solder during solder coating and hot air leveling. For best results use with water based fluxes.
- PET + crepe paper backing with silicone adhesiv
- Highly comformable to uneven surface
- Excellent temperature resistance (about 482° F / 250° C for 5 seconds
- No adhesive transfer
- Pressure sensitive silicone adhesive
- Hot Air Leveling (also see HAL Economical Masking Tape and CM8R Premium Deer®Brand)
- Wave Soldering (also see Polyimide, CM8R Premium Deer® Brand and HAL Economical Masking Tape)
- High Temperature Masking