Clear Acrylic Adhesive Transfer Tape
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 965 is a 2.0 mil 100 high temperature acrylic adhesive with 3.2 mil 55 lb densified kraft paper liner. The 3MTM Adhesive Transfer Tapes with 3MTM High Temperature Acrylic Adhesive 100 are designed for temperature exposure to 450°F (232°C) for short periods of time and/or solvent resistance. They have exceptional shear values even at elevated temperatures. They also offer low “outgassing” properties, which is an important consideration for the aerospace, automotive and electronic industries.
- Excellent bond to metal and high surface energy plastics.
- Out standing temperature and chemical resistance.
- Two adhesive thicknesses : 1mil for thin profile labels and 2mil for rougher surfaces.
- Low out-gassing and low leachable chloride,important considerations for electronic and aerospace industries.
- Available on various liners for specialized processing:
- 60# Densified Kraft for die-cutting metal nameplates
- 55# Densified Kraft for rotary die-cutting specialty labels
- 58# Polycoated Kraft for polycarbonate graphics
- 86#Polycoated Kraft for polycarbonate end tabs and plastic nameplates on a common sheet
Width: 48 Inches
Length: 180 Yards
Call for Custom Converting and Slitting.