The Dadas Tapes 1656-12 is an amber color high-temperature polyimide film tape.
Dadas Tapes 1656-12 Features:
- Thin and conformable for masking of uneven surfaces
- High-performance silicone pressure sensitive adhesive
- Can be safely and cleanly removed from printed circuit boards
- Flame retardant and resistant to chemical attack
- Excellent electrical insulation
- UL certified E335628
Dadas Tapes 1656-12 Specifications:
- Roll length: 36 yards
- Roll width: 1/4"
- Core I.D.: 3"
- Backing type: polyimide film
- Backing color: amber
- Backing thickness: .001"
- Adhesive system: silicone
- Adhesive thickness: .0015"
- Adhesion: 26 oz/in.
- Tensile strength: 30 lb/in.
- Elongation: 70% (at break)
- Dielectric strength: 7500 volts
- Operating temperature range: -40°F to 500°F