Ultrabake™ Sheeting -
To cover large areas. Ultrabake™ Sheeting can be die cut into shapes and can be used in conjunction with a double sided tape, to mask off large areas. Alternatively it can simply provide a liner or protective layer on areas that will come into contact with heat.
How the product is used
The sheeting is provided in 36” * 36” (1296 mm * 1296 mm) square pieces in various thickness from 1/32” (0.79 mm) to 1/2” (12.7 mm). It can be die cut into shapes for gaskets, pads, strips, washers or seals. Please note, on the thicker materials, the sides may have a slight taper as the die will have a tendency to compress the material before it begins to cut it.
Powder coating, E-coating, Plating, Anodizing, Spray painting
Maximum temperature 600 ºF (315 ºC) Design Features
- Flexible - The sheeting is flexible so it can cover a range of different profiles
- Smooth - The sheeting is smooth, unlike silicone foam sheeting which has a texture
- Reusable - The sheeting is reusable depending on the application
- Sizes - The sheeting can be cut to your requirements
- Custom Shapes - The sheeting can be die cut to the shape you require
Items should be stored in dry conditions at an ambient temperature of between 55 ºF (13 ºC) and 85 ºF (30 ºC). It is important to rotate stock and use the product in the order that it is received.