With a superior, fine-cell structure the high-density polyurethane FR-4500 allows for easy finishing with almost any coating system. This foam can also be bonded with a wide variety of adhesive systems. Available in densities up to 50 lbs per cubic foot, thus allowing users to match the right material to job requirements while controlling costs. Additionally, each density is color coded for easy identification. Its higher heat-deflection temperature rating makes it suitable for use in vacuum-forming applications where other urethane products may soften or deform.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Special formulation allows creation of shavings when material is machined
- Anti-static additive causes shavings and particles to fall to floor - no dust in the air!
- Excellent consistency and uniformity throughout entire mass of material
- Fine cell-structure allows easy finishing with almost any resin or coating system
- No glass-bead fillers to damage cutting tools - this material cuts with HSS cutters!
- Dimensional stability
- No warp or bow in sheets
- Large sheets (up to 48" x 96"), thick sheets (up to 22") available
- Multiple densities available, up to 50 lbs. per cubic Ft. - match the right density to the job
- Each density is color-coded for easy identification
- Master models
- Mold and foundry patterns
- Composite Tooling