Heat Spreading Tape
3M 9876-10 and 9876-15
3M 9876 Thermally Conductive and Heat Spreading Tape was designed to offer excellent heat spreading performance on plane direction for stimulation of quick heat dissipation with a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components. Generally, heat spreading tape is used to distribute thermal energy from a heat-generating component to another location where the heat can be removed through a heat dissipation mechanism.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent thermal conductivity on plane direction.
- Selective thermal spreading path for uniform heat distribution.
- Excellent flexibility without any wrinkle and bending by fold.
- Good light shielding property.
- Low thermal impedance.
- Good and reliable adhesion performance against Al and SUS.
- Easy workability and handling convenience (easy to die cut).