During continuous positioning the power electronic unit varies the motor torque steplessly until the actuator force and the restoring process forces are balanced. High response sensitivity and positioning accuracy ensure an excellent control quality and a long actuator life expectancy life expectancy.
- Conventional signal interface (0/4 ... 20 mA / 24 V)
- Digital communication via RS 232, HART and Profibus DP
- Additional functions such as process controller, maintenance, computer, programmable characteristics
- Housing with high protection class IP 66
- Torque, speed variation Continuous positioning