Monitors pressure in hospital rooms (maximum 1 room).
The PresSura™ Model RPM10 Room Pressure Monitor is designed to accurately measure pressure differentials in hospital isolation rooms and operating rooms. Backed by TSI's unique thermal-based pressure sensor, the PresSura products offer the most accurate, precise, and stable measurement available. For more information, download the Application Note: Comparison of Differential Pressure Sensing Technologies in Hospital Isolation Rooms and other CE Applications.
These products continuously measure room pressure, verifying proper airflow and pressure direction for both Airborne Infection Isolation (AII) Rooms and Protective Environment (PE) Rooms. PresSura Products help hospitals ensure safety for patients and staff.
A local monitor provides easy visual indication of room status. If pressure is lost, the Model RPM10 activates audible and visual alarms, alerting staff to the alarm condition. The RPM10 features adjustable alarm delays to avoid nuisance alarms. When the room is unoccupied, the RPM10 can be changed to no isolation mode, deactivating all alarms.
- Airborne Infection Isolation (AII) Rooms - Negative Pressure
- Protective Environment (PE) Rooms - Positive Pressure
- Compounding Pharmacies
- Pandemic Preparedness Rooms
- Intensive Care Units
- Laboratories and Vivariums
- Burn Units
- Laundry Areas, Food Prep, Construction
- Comparison of Differential Pressure Sensing Technologies in Hospital Isolation Rooms (LC-136) US
- PresSura Case Study 1 - Overcoming a Challenging Joint Commission Requirement US
- Engineering Guide for Hospital and Laboratory Control
Features & Benefits
- Stand-alone room pressure monitor verifies HVAC system operation
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Complies with ANSI/ASHRAE/ASHE Standard 170-2013, Ventilation of Health Care Facilities
- Meets the Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI), Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities
- Meets US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health Care Facilities
- Meets United States Pharmacopeia (USP), General Chapter <797>, Guidebook to Pharmaceutical Compounding - Sterile Preparations
- Accurate pressure measurement based on TSI's proven thermal anemometry
- Easy-to-read color touch screen display provides simple visual indication of room status
- Seamlessly integrates into building automation systems
- Accepts keyswitch to change room mode to neutral/no isolation
- Easy configuration via local programming on display
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to monitor functions
- Compatible for use with PresSura NSD8 Nurses Station Monitor for easy central monitoring of all of the pressure sensors in an area