Monitors pressure, ventilation, temp and humidity in hospital rooms (maximum 3 rooms).
The PresSura™ Model RPM20 Room Pressure Monitor is designed to accurately measure pressure differentials in specialized hospital rooms. Backed by TSI's unique thermal-based pressure sensor, the PresSura products offer the most accurate, precise, and stable measurement available. For more information, download the Application Note: Comparison of Differential Pressure Sensing Technologies in Hospital Isolation Rooms and other CE Applications.
These products continuously measure room pressure, verifying proper airflow and pressure direction in Airborne Infection Isolation (AII) Rooms, Protective Environment (PE) Rooms, and Operating Rooms (ORs). PresSura Products help hospitals ensure safety for patients and staff.
The Model RPM20 is an excellent choice for monitoring multiple rooms, like a combination isolation room and ante room. It also accepts temperature and relative humidity inputs for comprehensive monitoring in Operating Rooms.
A local monitor provides easy visual indication of room status. If pressure is lost, the Model RPM20 activates audible and visual alarms, alerting staff to the alarm condition. The RPM20 features adjustable alarm delays to avoid nuisance alarms.
- Operating Rooms (ORs)
- Airborne Infection Isolation (AII) Rooms
- Compounding Pharmacies
- Pandemic Preparedness Rooms
- Intensive Care Units
- Laboratories and Vivariums
- Burn Units
- Comparison of Differential Pressure Sensing Technologies in Hospital Isolation Rooms (LC-136) US
- PresSura Case Study 1 - Overcoming a Challenging Joint Commission Requirement US
- Engineering Guide for Hospital and Laboratory Control
Features & Benefits
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Complies with ANSI/ASHRAE/ASHE Standard 170-2013, Ventilation of Health Care Facilities
- Meets the Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI), Guidelines for Design and Construction of Health Care Facilities
- Meets US Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Guidelines for Environmental Infection Control in Health Care Facilities
- Accurate pressure measurement based on TSI's thermal anemometry
- Capable of monitoring up to 2 isolation rooms and 1 ante room
- Accepts measurements from temperature and relative humidity sensors
- Seamlessly integrates into building automation systems via BACnet or Modbus
- Easy-to-read color touch screen display provides simple visual indication of room status
- Accepts key switch to change room mode to neutral/no isolation
- Easy configuration via local programming on display
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to monitor functions
- Compatible for use with PresSura NSD8 Nurses Station Monitor for easy central monitoring of all of the pressure sensors in an area