- Hazardous OSHA: No
- Hazardous DOT: No
- Chemistry: Contains no mineral oil, sulfur, or chlorine
- Viscosity (SUS): 125
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Petroleum-free, ideal for general use.
- Ideal for honing applications where additives cannot be used, such as nuclear and some aerospace parts, or where company policies discourage use of fluids with such additives.
- Acceptable in all parts of the world, containing no material derived from animals.
- Can be used with conventional vitrified honing abrasives and metal-bond superabrasives.
- Listed as BioPreferred(TM) products by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
If your application requires automated parts loading/unloading, specialized fixtures, coolant filtration systems or any other custom engineered solutions, our Integrated Systems team is ready to help. The Integrated System team is comprised of the most experienced design and engineering professionals in the industry. They will work closely with you – analyzing application requirements, target tolerances, and process control needs – to develop highly customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Call your Sunnen Sales and Application Engineer today at 1-800-325-3670 for further information.