KG3X is a non-hazardous, ecologically responsible, unregulated honing oil. Like MAN-852, it is additive free and is composed entirely of surface active lubricity agents, but is formulated to a lower viscosity. Because this product does not use additives, it is ideally suited for applications where additives are restricted, such as the aerospace and nuclear industries. KG3X hones most materials satisfactory, however, when used with materials such as soft copper, may produce stone loading.
If your application requires automated parts loading/unloading, specialized fixtures, coolant filtration systems or any other custom engineered solutions, our Integrated Systems team is ready to help. The Integrated System team is comprised of the most experienced design and engineering professionals in the industry. They will work closely with you – analyzing application requirements, target tolerances, and process control needs – to develop highly customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Call your Sunnen Sales and Application Engineer today at 1-800-325-3670 for further information.
- Chemistry: Contains no mineral oil, sulfur or chlorine
- Viscosity (SUS): 125
- Hazardous OSHA: No
- Hazardous DOT: No
- Size Available:18.91 L (5 gal) pails, 209.21 L (55 gal) drums
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Typically used to hone critical parts where classic cutting oil additives such as sulfur or chlorine have been shown to cause microcorrosion, resulting in part failure
- Has a mild odor and is very gentle to operator's skin
- Very popular with operators who are sensitive to additives used in regular cutting oils