SKF LGEV 2 is a mineral oil based grease, using a lithium-calcium soap. Its high content of molybdenum disulphide and graphite, in conjunction with an extremely high viscosity oil, provide outstanding protection under the harshest conditions involving high loads, slow rotations and severe vibrations.
- Extremely suitable for lubricating large sized spherical roller bearings subject to high loads and slow rotations, a situation where microslip is likely to occur
- Extremely mechanically stable providing good water resistance and corrosion protection
- Trunnion bearings on rotating drums
- Support and thrust rollers on rotary kilns and dryers
- Bucket wheel excavators
- Slewing ring bearings
- High pressure roller mills