Heat cure coating with low friction coefficient and high load capability for threaded fasteners
- Sliding coating of metal/metal combinations with slow to moderately fast movements and moderate to high loads.
- Suitable for the permanent lubrication of friction pairs with high compressive stress and low speeds, and also where, for technical reasons or because the risk of soiling is unacceptable, oil or grease cannot be used.
- Used successfully for pawls of safety cut-outs, carburetor springs, lorry coupling sleeves, toothed gears and parts of car safety belts and car-boot lock parts.
- Bolts and levers in tractors and construction machines.
- Combines excellent lubricating effect with good corrosion protection
- High flash point, hence particularly suitable for series production operations
- High compressive strength
- High abrasion resistance, hence long service life