Fluorosilicone grease with polyurea thickener
- Lubricating grease for metal/metal combinations with slow to medium-fast movements and medium loads over a wide temperature range.
- Particularly suitable for long-term lubrication by virtue of its extremely low tendency towards oxidation
- High drop point >250ºC (482ºF); consequently reduced risk of melting and run-out from lubrication point
- Wide service temperature range, -40ºC to +200ºC (-40ºF to +392ºF); for short periods, up to 230ºC (446ºF)
- High resistance to water and water washout
- Resistant to mineral oil, fuels and many chemicals