Lubricating grease developed for plastic components
Synthetic (PAO) grease especially for plastics, with damping qualities
- Automobiles, electrical appliances, precision equipment, audio equipment, and office equipment that have plastic parts.
- Used as a damper grease to reduce noise in moving parts such as gears.
- Compatible with most plastics
- Effective in reducing noise from plastic gears
- Long service life
- Low seepage, so it can be used in places wherein cleanliness is required
- Does not contain silicone thereby preventing problems with contact point failures