Heat cure coating for aluminum pistons
Molykote® PA-744 Anti-Friction Coating is a dispersion of a selected blend of solid lubricants in an organic resin-solvent system
- Excellent long-term lubricating film for pistons used in automotive air conditioner compressors; gasoline and diesel engine pistons; and pistons used in pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, etc.
- Coating helps to reduce piston and cylinder wall wear during initial run-in and cold start situations.
- Extreme wear resistant coating with high load-carrying capacity
- Good resistance to motor oils
- Applicable at operating temperatures from -75°C to +300°C (-103°F to +572°F)