Solid lubricant paste with synthetic carrier oil
- For assembling, running-in and permanent lubrication of components that are subjected to high temperatures.
- Suitable for the dry lubrication of bearings (low rotary speeds), slideways and joints that are subjected to temperatures exceeding 200°C. At higher temperatures the carrier volatilizes leaving virtually no residue, and the remaining dry, anti-friction film alone takes over the only lubrication up to +450°C - even beyond this in a protective gas atmosphere.
- As the paste has a synthetic oil base, it is also suitable for lubricating construction elements that consist of materials that are not resistant to mineral oils.
- Used successfully for roller and sliding bearings of foundry ladles and converter bearings in steel works, conveyor and driving rollers of belt conveyors, in the bearings of furnace and shuttle kilns, chains and chain conveyor rollers, for joints of ironing presses, for O-rings that are not resistant to mineral oils, lip seals, rubber and cup leathers.
- Dry lubrication up to 450°C
- Reduced friction and wear
- Low coefficient of friction
- High load-carrying capacity
- Compatible with some types of natural rubber and plastics (test for compatibility required before use)