Lubricants for antifriction bearings and plastic and rubber parts
Phenyl-methyl silicone grease for low to high temperatures
Molykote® Bearing Greases are used to lubricate ball bearings operating under light to moderate loads. These can be used for:
- Kiln preheater fans, oven fans, radiator cooling fans
- Textile slashers and driers
- Aircraft engine
- Conveyor systems
These greases do not soften or affect most plastics and are used to lubricate plastic gears, bearings and cams, as well as metal and rubber parts. Because of low torque requirements, Molykote® 33 Extreme Low Temperature Bearing Grease is especially effective in equipment that must start in extreme cold.
Oxidation Resistance – Molykote® Bearing Greases are recommended for use in units that must remain operable when subjected not only to low and high operating temperatures, but also to severe weathering and oxidation.
- Resistance to oxidation, moisture and corrosive atmospheres
- Good shear stability
- Wide service temperature range: -40 to 400°F (-40 to 204°C)
- Compatible with many plastics