The PA3 pick & place actuator features a rotary section similar to our A3 rotary actuator coupled with a linear cylinder to produce independently controlled linear and rotary motion of the rod. With standard linear strokes up to 12 inches, optional rod ends, and tie rod construction, the PA3 is dependable and capable of handling large loads in any desired sequence. For double the output torque and half the lash, consider our PA32 pick & place actuator. Stepping rotary section also possible.
- Independently-controlled combined rotary and linear motion
- Extremely configurable to fit your specific needs
- Available also with stepping rotary section
- Various rotation angles and rotary options like our A3
- Optional magnetic switches for linear section also
- Select between standard or keyed, 1" diameter rod ends
- Optional 'B' rod end (keyed) compatible with SMA-10 adapter