Gap Pad® 1000HD was designed to with-stand applications requiring high durability.
The coated polyimide carrier on one side of the material allows easy rework, excellent handling characteristics and puncture resistance.
The conformable and elastic nature of Gap Pad® 1000HD allows excellent interfacing and wet-out characteristics, even to surfaces with a high degree of roughness or uneven topography.
The asymmetric construction of Gap Pad® 1000HD provides minimal tack on the polyimide side, with high inherent tack on the upcated side. Gap Pad® 1000HD can be assembled with manual or automated processes.
- Thermal Conductivity: 1.0 W/m-K
- Designed for high durability applications
- Robust Polymide carrier provides excellent voltage breakdown, puncture and tear resistance
- Highly conformable
- Ease of handling and rework in applications
- High durability applications
- Automotive energy storage: Ultra capacitors, batteries, power transmissions, power inverters
- Industrial automotive applications such as trucks, busses and trains
- Computer and peripherals
- Between any heat-generating device and a heat sink
Gap Pad 1000HD Downloads
SDS English EU