Liqui-Bond SA 1000 is a thermally conductive, one-part liquid silicone adhesive with a low viscosity for easy screenability. Liqui-Bond SA 1000 features a high thermal performance and maintains it’s structure even in severe environment applications.
Liqui-Bond SA 1000 features excellent low and high-temperature mechanical and chemical stability. The material’s mild elastic properties assist in relieving CTE stresses during thermal cycling. Liqui-Bond SA 1000 contains no cure by-products, cures at elevated temperatures and requires refrigeration storage at 10°C. The material is available in both tube and mid-sized container forms.
- High thermal performance
- Eliminates need for mechanical fasteners
- Low viscosity for ease of screening or stenciling
- Can achieve a very thin bond line
- Mechanical and chemical stability
- Maintains structural bond in severe-environment applications
- Heat cure
- PCBA to housing
- Discrete component to heat spreader
Liqui-Bond SA 1000 Downloads
Halogen Testing Report
SDS English EU