BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 5000, High Thermal Conductivity, “S-Class” softness and conformability, Fiberglass-reinforced, Gap Filling Material
BERGQUIST® GAP PAD® TGP 5000 is a fiberglass-reinforced filler and polymer featuring a high thermal conductivity. The material yields extremely soft characteristics while maintaining elasticity and conformability. The fiberglass reinforcement provides easy handling and converting, added electrical isolation and tear resistance. The inherent natural tack on both sides assists in application and allows the product to effectively fill air gaps, enhancing the overall thermal performance. The top side has reduced tack for ease of handling. BERGQUIST GAP PAD TGP 5000 is ideal for high-performance applications at low mounting pressures.
Options and Configurations
Standard sheet size - 8" x 16" or custom configuration
Standard thickness available - 0.020", 0.040", 0.060", 0.080", 0.100", 0.125"
Custom made configurations available upon request
- High thermal conductivity: 5 W/m-K
- Highly conformable, "S-Class" softness
- Natural inherent tack reduces interfacial thermal resistance
- Conforms to demanding contours and maintains structural integrity with little or no stress applied to fragile component leads
- Fiberglass reinforced for puncture, shear and tear resistance
- Excellent thermal performance at low pressures