BERGQUIST GAP FILLER TGF 1500LVO, Thermally conductive, Two-part, High performance, Liquid, Gap Filling Material BERGQUIST® GAP FILLER TGF 1500LVO is a two-part, high performance, thermally conductive, liquid gap filling material. This material offers the high temperature resistance and low modulus of a silicone material with significantly lower levels of silicone outgassing for use in silicone sensitive applications. The mixed material will cure at room temperature and can be accelerated with the addition of heat. As cured, BERGQUIST GAP FILLER TGF 1500LVO provides a soft, thermally conductive, form-in-place elastomer that is ideal for fragile assemblies or for filling unique and intricate air voids and gaps. Liquid dispensed thermal materials offer infinite thickness variations and impart little to no stress on sensitive components during assembly. BERGQUIST GAP FILLER TGF 1500LVO exhibits low level natural tack characteristics and is intended for use in applications where a strong structural bond is not required.
- Thermal conductivity: 1.8 W/mK
- Low volatility for silicone sensitive applications
- Ultra-conforming, with excellent wet-out
- 100% solids — no cure by-products
- Excellent low and high temperature mechanical and chemical stability
- Significantly lower levels of silicone outgassing
- High temperature resistance