BERGQUIST GAP FILLER TGF 1500, Two-part, High performance, Thermally conductive vibration dampening, Liquid, Gap Filling Material
BERGQUIST® GAP FILLER TGF 1500 is a two-part, high performance, thermally conductive liquid gap filling material, which features superior slump resistance and high shear thinning characteristics for optimized consistency and control during dispensing. The mixed system will cure at room temperature and can be accelerated with the addition of heat. Unlike cured thermal pad materials, a liquid approach offers infinite thickness variations with little or no stress to the sensitive components during assembly.
BERGQUIST GAP FILLER TGF 1500 exhibits low level natural tack characteristics and is intended for use in applications where a strong structural bond is not required. As cured, BERQUIST GAP FILLER TGF 1500 provides a soft, thermally conductive, form-in-place elastomer that is ideal for fragile assemblies and filling unique and intricate air voids and gaps.
- Thermal conductivity: 1.8 W/mK
- Optimized shear thinning characteristics for ease of dispensing
- Excellent slump resistance (stays in place)
- Ultra-conforming with excellent wet-out for low stress interface applications
- 100% solids - no cure by-products
- Excellent low and high temperature mechanical and chemical stability