The 1482K is a used Inductance Standard from General Radio. Engineers use direct current (DC) voltage standards to calibrate, standardize, normalize, and monitor drift, verify linearity, and establish regulation in electronic equipment. Standards are important during electronics compliance testing. Phase angle standards are ideal for calibrating many different electronics, including power analyzers, vector voltmeters, phase meters, phase sensitive instruments, and resolvers.
- Uniformly wound toroid on a ceramic core
- Negligible external magnetic field and hence essentially no pickup from external fields
- Nominal Inductance: 50 mHz
- Adjustment Accuracy: +/-0.1%
- Resonant Frequency: 84 kHz
The 1482K is a General Radio Standard.