The 16380A is a used Capacitance Standard from Agilent. Engineers use direct current (DC) voltage standards to calibrate, standardize, normalize, and monitor drift, verify linearity, and establish regulation in electronic equipment. Standards are important during electronics compliance testing. Phase angle standards are ideal for calibrating many different electronics, including power analyzers, vector voltmeters, phase meters, phase sensitive instruments, and resolvers.
- Capacitance: 1pF, 10pF, 100pF, 1000pF
- Nominal Accuracy within 1%
- Calibration Accuracy within .01%
- Calibration Stability: <50 ppm/year
- Dissipation Factor: <0.0001
- Terminal Connector: 4-Terminal Pair, BNC
The Agilent 16380A is a standard capicatator set consisting of four precision capacitors - 1pF (16381A), 10pF (16382A), 100pF (16383A), 1000pF (16384A). These capicators are primarily used for performance tests of Agilent's 4-terminal pair LCR meters and impedance analyzers.