*We match all prices PLUS an extra 10% of the difference - just call!
Standard Equipment Includes:
- Concrete CRH instrument
- 2 Relative Humidity/Temperature probes with cable/RJ11 connectors
- 13 Plastic hole liner insert kits for below surface RH measurements
- PP3 Lithium Manganese battery
- RS232 cable
- CRH Software
- Calibration check for field testing RH probes
- Infrared Surface Thermometer
Now comes with 2 Relative Humidity/Temperature probes with cable/RJ11 connectors!
The world’s most advanced Moisture and Relative humidity Meter for the flooring industry, the TR210 measures Moisture Content, Relative Humidity, Temperature and Dew Point in concrete and gypsum flooring.
The TR210 Moisture/RH meter enables you to carry out 4 individual tests:
- Measure non-destructively and instantly the moisture content in concrete and gypsum flooring
- Measure the relative humidity, temperature and dew point within the floor slab or screed using the (below surface) In-situ method
- Measure the relative humidity, temperature and dew point above the surface of the floor slab or screed using RH hood test methods
- Measure the relative humidity, temperature and dew point of the environment that the floor is being installed
How does it work?
In Moisture measuring mode it uses the principle of electrical impedance measurement to give accurate non-destructive moisture readings in concrete and gypsum floor screeds.
From Electrodes with special spring mounted probes on the base of the instrument, a low frequency signal is transmitted into the material being tested to measure the electrical impedance.
In Hygrometer mode it uses a solid state capacitive sensor RH probe to give accurate and fast relative humidity and temperature readings.
While being easy and uncomplicated to operate the TR210 has a powerful micro controller, which processes the information received and accurately calculates the moisture content, relative humidity, temperature and dew point and displays it on the clear digital display. It has a high capacity non-volatile memory chip which stores and retains its data. This information can be recalled at any time by scrolling and reading directly from the instrument’s own display or downloaded to a PC for storage and inclusion on spread sheet or report.
- Two versatile measuring modes, measures moisture content plus relative humidity, temperature and dew point with plug in RH probe
- User can switch between moisture meter and hygrometer modes
- Non-destructive moisture measurement
- Stores up to 900 recorded readings in 30 files