The Edgetech Instruments’ AcuVu 100 is a digital panel meter used primarily with Edgetech Instruments’ process moisture transmitters. The AcuVu 100 combines 4 to 20 mA input signal capability with a 24 Vdc power supply, making it compatible with not only Edgetech Instruments moisture transmitters but most loop powered process transmitters.
In addition to providing 24 Vdc power and display capability, the AcuVu 100 also provides two fully programmable alarm relays, which can be independently set across the full operating range of the transmitter, and an optically isolated retransmitted 4 to 20 mA analog output signal. The front panel incorporates a large 4-digit, ½-inch high, 14 segment LED display, two alarm indicator LED’s and is rated for NEMA 4X (IP65) ingress protection.
- Large 4-digit, ½-inch (13.8mm) high, 14 segment LED display
- 24 Vdc output power supply for connected device
- Ideal for 2-wire loop powered transmitters
- Two user-programmable alarm relays
- Two alarm indicator LED’s
- Retransmitted linear 4 to 20 mA analog output
- NEMA 4X (IP65) rated