The Model 200M is a complete instrument for the measurement of Atmospheric Dew Point, Ambient Temperature, % Relative Humidity, or other Psychrometric Variables. It employs the very reliable optical chilled mirror sensing technique which provides a primary measurement of dew point, and is traceable to NIST. The Model 200M is ideally suited for installations requiring continuous, automatic, and unattended measurement of humidity over a very wide range.
Automatic Balance Control (ABC) cycle corrects the light reducing effects of mirror contaminants and allows for continuous monitoring and virtually maintenance-free operation. This is the first and only chilled mirror technology that truly reduces the need for cleaning by the incorporation of self-diagnostics, which indicates to the user, locally via an LED light source and remotely via logic level TTL signal, when and if maintenance is required.
- Primary measurement technique
- High accuracy and reliability
- Certificate of Traceability to NIST provided
- Sensing scheme discriminates between dew and contamination
- Reduces maintenance requirements
- No drift, no hysteresis
- Fast response
- No sensor calibration required
- Self-diagnostics and continuous unattended operation. No balancing or other adjustments required
- Chilled mirror sensor selection required