The Edgetech Instruments SENTRY turn-key measurement and alarm system features a smart multi-sense probe that continuously monitors the dew/frost point and pressure of compressed air systems to detect compressor or dryer failures and system pressure leaks.
The SENTRY features a strobe lamp and pulsing horn plus an alarm relay contact that activate when a programmable, low pressure or high dew/frost point alarm trip point is detected. Either condition triggers the alarms. It also has a local display of the measured pressure and dew/frost point of the compressed air system plus 4 to 20 mA analog outputs, one each for measured pressure and dew/frost point at atmospheric pressure. The SENTRY is a complete system, ready for out-of-the-box installation.
All Edgetech Instruments dew/frost point monitors are manufactured and supported in the USA in a modern, ISO 9001:2015 registered facility with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accredited calibration laboratory.
- Detects upset conditions in compressed air systems
- Constantly monitors pressure and dew/frost point temperature
- Strobe lamp and pulsing audible alarms for low pressure or high dew/frost point alert
- Displays dew/frost point and pressure on panel meter
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
- Field replaceable Smart Sensor Tip
- Alarm relay and 4 to 20 mA outputs
- Complete system, ready for installation