The MIC2875 is a compact and highly-efficient 2MHz synchronous boost regulator with a 4.8A switch. It features a bi-directional load disconnect function which prevents any leakage current between the input and output when the device is disabled. The MIC2875 operates in bypass mode automatically when the input voltage is greater than the target output voltage. At light loads, the boost converter goes to the PFM mode to improve the efficiency.
To minimize switching artifacts in the audio band, the MIC2875 is designed to operate with a minimum switching frequency of 45kHz. The MIC2875 also features an integrated anti-ringing switch to minimize EMI.
The MIC2875 is available in a 8-pin 2mm x 2mm Thin DFN (TDFN) package, with a junction temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Input voltage range: 2.5V to 5.5V
- Fully integrated, high-efficiency, 2MHz synchronous boost regulator
- Bi-directional true load disconnect
- Integrated anti-ringing switch
- Minimum switching frequency of 45kHz
- Up to 95% efficiency
- <1µA shutdown current
- Bypass mode for VIN ≥ VOUT
- Overcurrent protection and thermal shutdown
- Fixed and adjustable output versions
- 8-pin 2mm x 2mm TDFN package