The MIC23201 is a high efficiency 2MHz 2A synchronous buck regulator with Hyper Speed Control. Hyper Speed Control™ provides ultra-fast transient response which is perfectly suited for supplying processor core voltages. An additional benefit of this proprietary architecture is very low output ripple voltage throughout the entire load range with the use of small output capacitors.
The MIC23201 is designed for use with a very small inductor, down to 1µH, and an output capacitor as small as 22µF that enables a total solution size, less than 1.5mm height.
The MIC23201 provides a constant switching frequency around 2MHz while achieving peak efficiencies up to 90%.
- Input voltage: 2.7V to 5.5V
- 2A output current
- Up to 90% peak efficiency
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Power Good Indicator
- 2MHz switching frequency
- Safe for pre-biased output
- Ultra fast transient response
- Low voltage output ripple, 16mV at full load
- Fully integrated MOSFET switches
- 0.01µA shutdown current
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- Output Voltage as low as 0.9
- -40°C to +125°C junction temperature range