The MIC5301 is a high performance, single output ultra-low LDO (ULDO) regulator, offering low total output noise. The MIC5301 is capable of sourcing 150mA output current and offers high PSRR and low output noise, making it an ideal solution for RF applications.
For battery-operated applications, the MIC5301 offers 2% accuracy, extremely low dropout voltage (40mV at 150mA), and low ground current (typically 85µA total). The MIC5301 can also be put into a zero off-mode current state, drawing no current when disabled.
The MIC5301 is available in the 1.6mm x 1.6mm MLF® package, occupying only 2.56mm2 of PCB area, a 36% reduction in board area compared to SC-70 and 2mm x 2mm MLF® packages.
The MIC5301 has an operating junction temperature range of -40°C to +125°C and is available in fixed and adjustable output voltages in lead-free (RoHS-compliant) MLF® and Thin SOT-23-5 packages.
- Ultra-low dropout voltage: 40mV at 150mA
- Input voltage range: 2.3V to 5.5V
- 150mA guaranteed output current
- Stable with ceramic output capacitors
- Ultra-low output noise: 30µVrms
- Low quiescent current: 85µA total
- High PSRR: up to 75dB at 1kHz
- 35µs turn-on time
- High output accuracy:
- ±2% initial accuracy
- ± 3% over temperature
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- Tiny 6-pin 1.6mm x 1.6mm MLF® lead-less package
- Thin SOT-23-5 package