The MIC5332 is a tiny dual low quiescent current LDO ideal for applications that are power sensitive. The MIC5332 integrates two high performance 300mA LDOs and a POR generator into a 2mm x 2mm Thin package. This solution occupies the same PC board area of a single SOT-23 package.
The MIC5332 is designed to reject input noise and provide low output noise with fast transient response so as to respond to any load change quickly even though it is a low quiescent current part. This combination of PSRR, low noise and transient response, along with low power consumption makes for a very high performance, yet general purpose product.
The MIC5332 is a µCap design, operating with very small ceramic output capacitors, which reduces required board space and component cost. It is available in fixed output voltages in a tiny 8-pin 2mm x 2mm Thin leadless package.
- 2.3V to 5.5V input voltage range
- 300mA output current per LDO
- Very low quiescent current: 25 µA per LDO
- POR output with programmable delay on LDO2
- High PSRR: >65dB on each LDO
- Stable with 1µF ceramic output capacitors
- Tiny 8-pin 2mm x 2mm Thin package
- Ultra-low dropout voltage: 120mV @ 300mA
- Low output voltage noise: 50 µVrms
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Current limit protection