The MIC5385 is an advanced general purpose triple linear regulator offering high power supply rejection (PSRR). The MIC5385 is capable of sourcing 150mA for each output and offers high PSRR making it an ideal solution for any portable electronic application.
Ideal for battery powered applications, the MIC5385 offers 2% initial accuracy, low dropout voltage (180mV @ 150mA), and low ground current (typically 32µA per output). The MIC5385 can also be put into a zero off-mode current state, drawing virtually no current when disabled.
The MIC5385 is available in a lead-free (RoHS-compliant) occupying only 4mm2 of PCB area, a 33% reduction in board area . The MIC5385 has an operating junction temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Input voltage range: 2.5V to 5.5V
- 150mA guaranteed output current for each output
- Stable with ceramic output capacitors
- Low dropout voltage: 180mV @ 150mA
- Excellent Load/Line Transient Response
- Low quiescent current: 32µA per LDO
- High PSRR: 70dB
- High output accuracy
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection