The TC1263 is a fixed output, high accuracy (typically ±0.5%) CMOS low dropout regulator. Designed specifically for battery-operated systems, the TC1263’s CMOS construction eliminates wasted ground current, significantly extending battery life. Total supply current is typically 80 µA at full load (20 to 60 times lower than in bipolar regulators). TC1263 key features include ultra low noise, very low dropout voltage (typically 350 mV at full load), and fast response to step changes in load. The TC1263 incorporates both over-temperature and over-current protection. The TC1263 is stable with an output capacitor of only 1µF and has a maximum output current of 500 mA. It is available in 8-Pin SOIC, 5-Pin TO-220 and 5-Pin DDPAK packages.
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- High Output Voltage Accuracy
- Standard or Custom Output Voltages
- Over-Current and Over-Temperature Protection
- SHDN Input for Active Power Management
- ERROR Output to Detect Low Battery (SOIC Only)