The MIC94310 Ripple Blocker™ is a monolithic integrated circuit that provides low-frequency ripple attenuation (switching noise rejection) to a regulated output voltage. This is important for applications where a DC/DC switching converter is required to lower or raise a battery voltage but where switching noise cannot be tolerated by sensitive downstream circuits such as in RF applications. The MIC94310 maintains high power supply ripple rejection (PSRR) with input voltages operating near the output voltage level to improve overall system efficiency. A low-voltage logic enable pin facilitates ON/OFF control at typical GPIO voltage levels.
The MIC94310 operates from an input voltage of 1.8V to 3.6V.
Packaged in a 4-pin 1.2mm x 1.6mm Thin DFN, or a 5-pin SOT-23, the MIC94310 has a junction operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
- 1.8V to 3.6V input voltage range
- Active noise rejection over a wide frequency band: >50dB from 10Hz to 10MHz at 200mA load
- Rated to 200mA output current
- Fixed output voltages
- Current-limit and thermal-limit protected
- 1.2mm x 1.6mm, 4-pin Thin DFN
- 5-pin SOT-23
- Logic-controlled enable pin
- -40°C to +125°C junction temperature range