The MIC5302 is an ultra-small, ultra-low dropout CMOS regulator; a ULDO that is ideal for today's most demanding portable applications, including cellular phone RF power, camera modules, imaging sensors for digital still and video cameras, PDAs, portable media players (PMP), and PC cameras where board space is limited. It offers extremely low dropout voltage, very low output noise, and can operate from a 2.3V to 5.5V input while delivering up to 150mA.
It offers 2% initial accuracy, low ground current (typically 85µA total), and thermal and current limit protection. The MIC5302 can also be put into a zero off-mode current state, drawing no current when disabled.
- Low dropout voltage: 50mV at 150mA
- Output noise: 120µVrms
- Input voltage range: 2.3V to 5.5V
- 150mA guaranteed output current
- Stable with ceramic output capacitors
- Low quiescent current: 85µA total
- 35µs turn-on time
- High output accuracy:
- ±2% initial accuracy
- ±3% over temperature
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection