The MIC37300/01/02/03 is a 3.0A low-dropout linear voltage regulator that provides a low-voltage, high-current output with a minimum number of external components. It offers high precision, ultra-low-dropout (500mV overtemperature), and low-ground current.
The MIC37300/01/02/03 operates from an input of 2.25V to 6.0V. It is designed to drive digital circuits requiring low-voltage at high currents (i.e., PLDs, DSP, microcontroller, etc.). It is available in fixed and adjustable output voltages. Fixed voltages include 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V. The adjustable version is capable of 1.24V to 5.5V.
Features of the MIC37300/01/02/03 LDO include thermal and current limit protection, and reverse current protection. Logic-enable and error flag pins are available on the 5-pin version.
Junction temperature range of the MIC37300/01/02/03 is from -40°C to +125°C.
For applications requiring input voltage greater than 6.0V, see the MIC3910x, MIC3915x, MIC3930x, and MIC3950x LDOs.
- 3.0A minimum guaranteed output current
- 500mV maximum dropout voltage overtemperature
- Ideal for 3.0V to 2.5V conversion
- Ideal for 2.5V to 1.8V, 1.65V, or 1.5V conversion
- Stable with ceramic or tantalum capacitor
- Wide input voltage range:
- VIN: 2.25V to 6.0V
- ±1.0% initial output tolerance
- Fixed and adjustable output voltages: 5-pin adjustable voltage
- Excellent line and load regulation specifications
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- Reverse leakage protection
- Low-profile S-Pak package