Highly compact, modular design for top productivity
The DS2020 is the new digital “stand-alone” servodrive, purposely designed with reduced dimensions. the current sizes of the four versions (50, 75, 85 and 125 mm) range from 2 Arms to 48 Arms continuous, and from 4 Arms to 96 Arms peak.
Designed to work with different motor types and feedback devices
The DS2020 servodrive is designed to control synchro nous brushless or asynchronous motors (it is compatible with various feedback systems (Resolver standard, encoder Ste gmann single and multi-turn, incremental) as well as motors with sensorless algorithms.
User-friendly graphic user interface (GUI)
The graphic user interface offers easy access to all the functions, simplifying the settings, initial start-up and system monitoring. Communication with the PC is via a USB or RS422 interface.
Integrated Safe Torque Off (STO) function
The Safe torque off safety function is integrated as standard in every servodrive.
- Single-axis applications in industrial automation
- Applications with high precision and top dynamics
- Applications requiring significant space saving during installation
- Applications with personalized functions and flexible configurations
- Applications requiring quick, precise movements