NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearings are available with a patented high strength cage design in pressed steel, machined brass or polyamide. Special materials are available for more arduous applications. Cylindrical bearings offer low noise and low heat generation, and by virtue of the line contact between rolling elements and raceways, have high radial load capacity which are suited for high-speed applications.
Product Features and Benefits:
- NSK offers a complete range, both metric and inch sizes ranging from ½" to 1320 mm.
- High radial load capacity makes them suitable for high speed applications.
- Designs: NU, NJ, NUP, N or NF for single row bearings and NNU or NN for double row types
- Cages: Available with pressed steel, machined brass and polyamide cages
- Special designs: NSK manufactures a range of four-row cylindrical roller bearings, primarily designed for use in steel mill roll-neck bearings.
- Bearings are also available with both lubrication holes and a machined lubrication groove on the outside surface of the outer ring.
NSK range of Cylindrical Roller Bearings include: sealed-clean roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, self‐aligning roller bearings, single row cylindrical roller bearings, double row cylindrical roller bearings and more.