- Networkable with any Ensemble drive to control up to ten axes of piezo and/or servomotor stages
- Multi-axis Position Synchronized Output (PSO) for real-time triggering of events
- High-precision 20-bit sensor resolution for capacitive sensor feedback
- Thermally-stable feedback circuit design
- Configurable, 18-bit analog input for external feedback sensor integration or command generation
- Advanced control features such as learning control, harmonic cancellation and command shaping improve tracking error and overall process throughput
- Ethernet and USB 2.0 communication interfaces
- Advanced Windows®-based remote diagnostics, tuning, and programming interface software
- Program in AeroBasicTM using Aerotech's IDE or create custom remote interfaces with Microsoft .NET including C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, LabVIEW®, EPICS, MATLAB®, and TANGO
- OEM versions available
The Ensemble QDe™ is a high-performance desktop nanopositioning piezo drive designed for seamless use with the Ensemble family of drives and controllers. The QDe connects to any Ensemble controller network enabling coordinated motion between piezo stages and servo axes at much higher rates than other controller or drive products. This power and versatility make the Ensemble QDe ideal for single or multi-axis applications ranging from fundamental scientific research to advanced OEM machine systems.
Featuring a dual-core 456 MHz, double-precision, floating-point DSP, the QDe provides extreme processing power over a wide variety of applications including point-to-point motion, linear and circular interpolation, multi-axis error correction, and autofocusing. High-speed interrupts and data logging capabilities provide a real-time link to external systems. The QDe also features high-speed position latching capability and multi-axis position synchronized output (PSO) for generation of pulses based on actual position feedback in applications ranging from laser firing to acquisition system triggering.