TSE3455 ST is a two part, addition cure mold making silicone rubber from Momentive Performance Materials. This grade will cure at room temperature with the addition of the curing agent.
Potential applications include prototype mold making for electric & electronics industry such as TVs, home appliances, mobile phones, copy machines etc. It is also ideal for the creation of prototype molds for the automotive industry for the creation of console boxes, radiator grills, lamp housings etc.
- Convenient 10:1 mixing ratio
- Excellent molding durability to epoxy resins and polyurethane resins
- Excellent release ability
- Low viscosity
- Excellent tear and tensile strength
- Virtually no shrinkage (at room temperature cure)
- Color: Translucent
- Cured Shore Hardness: 41 Shore A
- Elongation: 360%