RTV630 is a room temperature molding compound from Momentive which cures to a high strength silicone rubber. This medium viscosity grade forms thin, light-weight molds with excellent durability. The high tear resistance and inherent release ability of this grade make it well suited to the manufacture of intricate castings by reproducing each part exactly to detail.
Other typical applications for RTV630 include prototype parts, production tools for casting epoxies and rubber rolls. Also suitable for use on electrical circuit requiring a tough potting compound with outstanding vibration withstanding capabilities.
- Convenient 10:1 mixing ratio
- Solvent free
- Long working time at room temperature allows for potting or reproduction of larger parts
- Cure rate can be accelerate with heat
- Suitable for deep section cure
- Can be cured in closed assemblies
- Low shrinkage
- Uncured Consistency: Pourable, self-levelling
- Color: Blue
- Cured Shore Hardness: 60 Shore A
- Elongation: 250%
- Dielectric Strength: 17.7kv/ mm
- Operating Temperature: -60°C to +204°C