The Manual Measuring Stage is primarily used on measuring microscopes and profile projectors in both reflected and transmitted light applications. It can be used with various microscope types from Leica, Nikon, Olympus and Zeiss.
- Transmitted light measurings due to glass plate on top of the positioner
- 0 - 25 mm positioning range on both axes
- 0.005 mm micrometer-scale graduations
- Adjusting ring with fine tilt-adjustment accepts centering discs and items mounted on centering discs
- M5 mounting thread, ❐ 90 mm, on both sides
- Weight 2.0 kg