piezoelectric objective lens positioning system
- 100 µm range of motion
- compact design
- high resonant frequency
- easy to mount on microscopes
- optional: integrated capacitive sensor
- surface scanning and analysis
- semiconductor analysis equipment
- scanning interferometry & biotechnology (e.g. cell inspection)
- ray focusing for print processes
The MIPOS N100/2 series offers positioning and a scan-range up to 100 µm.
These systems can be used with objectives and objective revolvers with an NA up to 20 mm.
The parallelogram principle designed by piezosystem jena assures a high parallel motion, without any impact in the optical axis. The design with an integrated preload, offers a high resonant frequency and highly parallel motion. Based on these characteristics, fast and exact scanning applications with a small rise time can easily be achieved.
Adapter plates for the mounting of the MIPOS N100/2 to your existing assembly are easily installed. This allows for the use of the MIPOS N100/2 with any objective, thus, making this process no longer
time consuming and costly.