The TP-4040-10M offers reliability, great aesthetics, and a long usage life to maximize your ROI. This Panel PC offers the best in class solution ideal for room use programs, or as a user interface (HMI) for medical equipment. The multiple ports such as the USB 3.0, COM Ports, LAN line, and optional webcam give this computer adaptability to be reconfigured and to work well in conjunction with diverse sensors. This medical panel pc is fanless while still being able to run 64 bit Windows or Linux OS system. The computer housing is made of aluminum die-cast which is coated with an anti-bacterial layer for user protection in medical settings. Versatile and compact, this Medical Panel PC packs a punch.
- 10.1" Full Flat IP65 Protected Touchscreen
- Intel Bay Trail Quad Core J1900 2.0GHz CPU
- Minimal Power Consumption
- VESA Mounting for Placement Anywhere
- Anti-Bacterial Housing with EN/UL Certification