The TP-4040-22M is designed to be placed center stage in high traffic areas of a medical care facility. The durable and attractive housing is IP65 front protected for frequent cleaning and coated with an antibacterial treatment to prevent the spread of infections. The TP-4040-22M's large screen size is also ideal for information display with interactive directories or used as a large interface for patient medical devices. The TP-4040-22M has the benefit of a fanless design that runs with complete silence. This contributes to a healing environment. An Intel Quad Core Bay Trail CPU allows for multiple programs to run simultaneously with up to a 64 bit Windows OS installed. With over sixteen I/Os, a fanless design, industrial grade components, and more than ample processing power; this computer fulfills all needed elements at an affordable price point. The TP-4040-22M can aid you in smoothly running a first-class medical care facility for years to come.
- 21.5” Full Flat IP65 Protected Touchscreen
- Intel Bay Trail J1900 2.0GHz Quad Core CPU
- Elegant, Very Slim Profile with Piano Finish
- Optional Smart Card Reader/Scanner/RFID
- Optional Webcam, WLAN, & BT 4.0
- EN/UL Certified with Anti-Bacterial Housing