TB-3052 features a very compact design (8.35 x 6.50 x 2.44 in). While other compact fanless controllers adopt low-voltage, BGA-type i7 CPU (17W), TB-3052 supports standard voltage, PGA-type i7/i5 CPU (45W/35W) for flexible CPU selection. A unique feature, configurable CPU power mode, is developed to balance the trade-off between heat-sink size and operating temperature. According to ambient condition, you can configure TB-3052 to operate in maximal performance, reduced performance or extended temperature mode. Plenty of I/O functions, such as Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, SATA, COM ports, mini-PCIe and isolation DIO are provided in TB-3052 compact chassis. It also supports triple independent display outputs to benefit image-related applications.
- Compact Design (8.35 x 6.50 x 2.44 in)
- Intel 3rd-Gen i7/i5 PGA-type processor
- User-Configurable CPU power mode for adaptation to various environments
- Dual Gigabyte ports and four USB 3.0 Ports
- DVI/VGA + Display Port Triple independent display outputs