The TB-4017 Fanless Box PC is built for harsh industrial settings. It’s compact, fanless design is ideal for dusty or dirty manufacturing environments and it has a wide operating temperature of -25°C to 70°C. The aluminum and metal chassis can withstand shocks and vibrations and you can mount this PC on a DIN rail, wall or right onto your machine. The TB-4017 has abundant IOs including 2x LAN, 4x USB, 2x COM, and an expansion area for 2x full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules. This computer also has 9 to 48VDC wide range power input supporting AT/ATX mode. The TB-4017 is one of the most reliable and cost effective embedded solutions available today.
- Intel Celeron J1900 Quad Core CPU
- 2x Full-size Mini PCIe for Wireless or I/O Expansion
- 2x Accessible SIM Sockets for 4G-LTE
- -25°C to 70°C Wide Operating Temperature
- 9~48VDC Power Input and Optional Ignition Input